- All Open Division entries are online at www.al.milesplit.com and follow entry procedure. Entries must be received by Tuesday-March 31,12 noon. No name or event additions allowed after deadline! This is for OPEN DIVISION ONLY! Please check Invitational Division information for entry procedure.
- You may login and edit your entries as often as you wish up until the entry deadline. All entries submitted as of the entry deadline are considered FINAL. Please DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO ENTER.
- No faxed or emailed entries will be accepted. Entries will not be processed until entry fee received.
- Entry fee: $85 per team boys / $85 per team girls / under 5 athletes $20 per athlete.
- Please make check payable to: Complete Sports Productions, 6509 Timbers Drive-Mobile, Alabama 36695.
- Entry fees must be postmarked by WEDNESDAY-April 1, 2015 and are NON REFUNDABLE for no shows and all weather cancellations.
- ASK FOR ROOM RATES FOR MOBILE CHALLENGE of CHAMPIONS
- Meet Headquarters: QUALITY INN & SUITES -150 W. I-65 Service Rd -Mobile, Alabama
- (251) 343-4949
- Holiday Inn Mobile West I - 10 - 5465 HWY 90W. - Mobile,Alabama (251)666-5600
- Ask For Mobile Challenge of Champions Room Rates.
There are NO PACKETS for coaches or athletes.
For those scheduling the ACT/SAT test it may be taken in Mobile at a local testing site.
Official Meet Action Photo's by Pinion Photography for purchase at www.pinionphotography.com
Souvenir Meet T-shirts on sale with competing athletes names on the back starting at $15.
Meet Results: Complete meet results at www.dyestat.com or www.cfpitiming.com
General Meet Rules Information:
- This meet is sanctioned under the guidelines of participating states and the National Federation of High Schools. The National Federation of High School rules and guidelines will be followed.
- The Alabama High School Athletic Association rules state that an athlete may only compete in a maximum of 4 events.
- No Warm-up on track or infield.
- Only competing athletes allowed on track and infield.
- Athletes must abide by National High School Federation uniform rules
- 1/4"and 1/8"spikes only.
- No chalk markings on the track or runways.
- IMPLEMENT CERTIFICATION WEIGHIN -Friday , April 3 ( 2pm to 3pm) / Saturday, April 4 ( 11am to 12pm)
- Javelin Specifications: Girls-600g/Boys-800g-Blunt Tip Javelin Only.
***Please inform your athletes to avoid disqualifications***
OPEN DIVISION- UMS-Wright Preparatory School Friday, April 3, 2015 @ 3PM
Entry Limitations: 2 athletes per event and 1 relay team per school. (Please limit-invited athletes (individual event athletes) to relays if needed on Friday. Open Division is for developing athletes.
** No invited athletes are allowed to compete in individual events on Friday**
- Check in at clerk of course one running event prior or at field event competition area 15 minutes before event is scheduled to start.
- No team scoring. This is a non-scored competition.
- Awards will be handed out at the press tent after the conclusion of each event. Coaches will be paged to pickup awards for their athletes.
- Seeding of Open Division is done on marks submitted. Running events are sections on time finals and field events are in flights as finals. Seeded Division for Friday 3200 will be the top 20 times submitted in girls and boys for Friday (Open Division). Sections will be determined sometime after entries close. The unseeded 3200 race will be at 3pm on Friday April 3 and seeded race after the 300mh on Friday. Please check heat sheets on www.cfpitiming.com for your athlete's race.
- 3 jumps or throws in field events excluding pole vault/high jump 3 attempts at each height.